Register below to be eligible for prizes throughout the year
To be eligible for prizes, you must be attending a Canadian primary or secondary school for the 2016-17 school year.
- Visit the PEG online judge at http://wcipeg.com and click "register an account" at the top right of the page.
- Pick a username and password to register your PEG judge account. This account will be associated with you for all of the online rounds during the year.
- If you already have a PEG judge account, you do not have to register a new one.
- Visit this form: https://goo.gl/Fe2jtL
- Fill in the requested information, including your PEG judge username.
- Please fill this form again for the 2016-17 school year even if you participated in the Woburn Challenge last year
- You will only need to register once per year to be eligible for prizes in all of the online rounds each year. For the in-person final round in May 2017, we will provide separate registration instructions at a later time.
- And remember, practice on existing problems and past contests on the PEG judge to familiarize yourself with the online environment.
- Read the help for general guidelines on using the PEG judge: http://wcipeg.com/wiki/Judge:Help (No really, please read it.)
- To participate in a contest after you've registered, first log in to your PEG judge account.
- Visit http://wcipeg.com/contests and find the current contest under "Current/Upcoming Contests."
- Wait for the contest to start, and then click "Enter" to start the contest.
- You should then be able to access the contest problems at: http://wcipeg.com/problems
- To submit your code for a problem, click the "Submit" link on each problem statement page. On the submission page, paste your code into the text box and make sure you select the correct programming language. After you submit, you should be able to see live grading of your submission.
- You can keep an eye on how other users are doing in the contest by going here: http://wcipeg.com/contests/users