What a great first year of the Woburn Challenge relaunch! Thank you to everyone for participating in the online contests and helping us revive this meaningful computer science tradition. We hope you found our problems to be both fun and challenging. For the future, we hope to incorporate all the feedback you have sent us to make these challenges an even more engaging experience. Finally, we ask you to please help spread the word about the contest during the next season.
The senior division prizewinners for this round are:
- Timothy Li of Don Mills Collegiate Institute ($200)
- Jason Yuen of Pierre Elliott Trudeau High School ($100)
- Ahmed Sabie of Glenforest Secondary School ($50)
- Jeffrey Xiao of University of Toronto Schools ($50)
- Bill Zheng of Richmond Green Secondary School ($50)
The junior division prizewinners for this round are:
- Max Li of Thornhill Secondary School ($50)
- John Phillips of Lisgar Collegiate Institute ($25)
- Alexander Kursell of Thornhill Secondary School ($25)
Congratulations! These prizes will be distributed as Visa gift cards, and we will be contacting your teachers shortly about sending them out. Remember that we will have many prizes in the finals as well as for next year, so keep on practicing!