Problems, solutions, and test data are now available in the "Past Contests" section of this site.
For this round, we had 178 registered competitors from over 29 schools. There were 6 perfect scores in the senior division and 3 perfect scores in the junior division. The problems had varying difficulties, and hopefully there was something that challenged every one of you. If not, look forward to even more challenging puzzles in the rounds to come.
The senior division prizewinners for this round are:
- Timothy Li of Don Mills Collegiate Institute ($200)
- Ahmed Sabie of Glenforest Secondary School ($100)
- Jeffrey Xiao of University of Toronto Schools ($50)
- Bill Zheng of Richmond Green Secondary School ($50)
- Brian Chau of Woburn Collegiate Institute ($50)
The junior division prizewinners for this round are:
- Sunny Lan of Richmond Hill High School ($50)
- William Huang of Woburn Collegiate Institute ($25)
- Jamie Pinheiro of St. Francis Xavier Secondary School ($25)
Congratulations to all of you! These prizes will be distributed as Mastercard gift cards, and we will be contacting your teachers shortly about sending them out. If you haven’t won a prize, keep on practicing! We have many more prize opportunities for you throughout the year.