Thank you for joining us in this year’s Woburn Challenge, new and returning participants alike! We look forward to challenging you again in our second year back from our long-due revival. Hopefully, the spooky problems of this round were able to jitter your programming prowess back into shape for the upcoming contest season. We witnessed several perfect scores in the junior division and a single perfect score in the senior division by Jason Yuen of Pierre Elliott Trudeau High. It looks like many of you have been practicing over the summer – fantastic!
The senior division prizewinners for this round are:
- Jason Yuen of Pierre Elliott Trudeau High School ($200)
- Victor Rong of Marc Garneau Collegiate Institute ($100)
- William Wen of Pierre Elliott Trudeau High School ($50)
- Andrew Lin of University Hill Secondary School ($50)
- Arielle Shannon of University of Toronto Schools ($50)
The junior division prizewinners for this round are:
- Allan Xu of Woburn Collegiate Institute ($50)
- Anish Mahto of Turner Fenton Secondary School ($25)
- Joey Zhong of University of Toronto Schools ($25)
Congratulations! These prizes will be distributed as Visa gift cards, and we will be contacting your teachers shortly about sending them out. Remember that we will have many prizes in the remaining rounds of the year, so keep on practicing! Problems and solutions for this round are now posted at: woburnchallenge.com/past-contests. Once again, we thank all of you who participated, as well as teachers for sharing this with your students.