Thank you for joining us in another round, new and returning participants alike! We hope you’re taking notice to the quick ramp-up in difficulty.
This time, we witnessed a handful of perfect scores in the intermediate division, but only a single one in the senior division. That honor goes to Zixiang Zhou of University Heights Public School, coming out on top for yet another victory after having done so in the last round!
The senior division prizewinners for this round are:
- Zixiang Zhou of University Heights Public School ($100)
- Brian Chau of Woburn Collegiate Institute ($50)
- Royi Luo of Richmond Hill High School ($25)
- Andrew Tang of Erindale Secondary School ($25)
- William Huang of Woburn Collegiate Institute ($25)
- Evan Yu of Iroquois Ridge High School ($25)
- Henning Jiang of Vincent Massey Secondary School ($25)
- William Fung of Richmond Hill High School ($25)
The intermediate division prizewinners for this round are:
- Michael Huang of Bell High School ($50)
- Aaron Tang of Churchill Heights Public School ($25)
- Robert Chung of Churchill Heights Public School ($25)
- Alex Xue of St. Francis Xavier Secondary School ($25)
Finally, we would like to applaud a job well done to the top Junior finishers (all with perfect scores): Anitra Roy and Robert Chung of Churchill Heights Public School, and Henry Guo of A.Y. Jackson Secondary School.
Congratulations! These prizes will be distributed as Visa gift cards during the on-site finals in May to which all of the above winners are invited (more details to come later). Do not fret if you may not be able to make the final round in person – we will mail your prize to you afterwards.
Remember that we will have many prizes in the remaining rounds of the year, so keep on practicing! Problems and solutions for this round are now posted at: woburnchallenge.com/past-contests. Once again, we thank all of you who participated, as well as teachers for sharing this with your students.