Thank you for joining us for the final online round of the year! We thought the problems for this round were tough but fair. There were several perfect scores in both divisions despite how challenging the problems have become. Superb! Congratulations to Brian Chau from Woburn, along with Justin Pu from William Lyon Mackenzie High for winning the senior and junior divisions respectively.
The senior division prizewinners for this round are:
- Brian Chau of Woburn Collegiate Institute ($200)
- Leo Feng of Vincent Massey Secondary School ($100)
- Arielle Shannon of University of Toronto Schools ($50)
- Zixiang Zhou of University Heights Public School ($50)
- William Wen of Pierre Elliott Trudeau High School ($50)
The junior division prizewinners for this round are:
- Justin Pu of William Lyon Mackenzie Collegiate Institute ($50)
- Allan Xu of Woburn Collegiate Institute ($25)
- Arsh Raza of William Lyon Mackenzie Collegiate Institute ($25)
Congratulations again! These prizes will be distributed as Visa gift cards, and we will be contacting your teachers shortly about sending them out! Problems and solutions for this round are now posted at: woburnchallenge.com/past-contests. Once again, we thank all of you who participated, as well as teachers for sharing this with your students.
The date and location of the Woburn Challenge on-site finals will be released in the middle of next week, when the invitations will also be sent out. Be on the lookout!